Roksan Xerxes Upgrades
Taking your original Xerxes on a new and exciting journey...
Choose your finish
All of our Vivid LP12 plinths are crafted from high quality solid woods
Our award winning upgrade for original Roksan Xerxes turntables eliminates the common xerxes top plinth sag and upgrades it to a whole new level of sound and looks in this new era of vinyl playback.
Roksan Xerxes Upgrade Package
• Top and bottom plinth system with leaf veneer in Maple, Cherry, Walnut Light American Oak, Santos Rosewood and more
• 25mm high quality rigid marine birch ply top plinth which will never sag, looks fantastic, and gives
excellent sound quality with a cleaner more defined presentation and detail
• 25mm high quality MDF base and stunning veneer, along with Sorbo Pod bottom feet shock absorbers
• During the rebuild process we can refit the original Xerxes parts or we can replace parts if you require
• We are also are able to supply new Roksan parts if needed such as : Xerxes motors, XPS7 Power Supply, XB3i Blob Set, RMAT 7,
Xerxes drive belt, Xerxes Lid, Xerxes Hinges and various tonearms
Installing the Roksan Xerxes upgrade package
There are two ways in which we can apply the upgrade package to your Roksan Xerxes
Our popular while you wait rebuilds entail the customer bringing their Xerxes turntable to our premises (in line with Covid social distancing guidance) and once the turntable is in our hands, we can commence the upgrade which generally takes between 1.5 to 2 hours to complete.
Alternatively, you can ship your turntable to us (or we can collect using UPS, at a cost) and we can complete the work and then ship your upgraded turntable back to you
Please note : If you do not have suitable packing to ship your turntable to us, please contact us for a price for new box and packaging